Friday, June 24, 2011

La première nouvelle en Anglais

An evening at the airport.

Yesterday afternoon, I am arrived at th'airport at Changi. Then I had very hunger, because that I had taken an airline too cheap. I have therefore decided to-dine at somewhere nice and not too expensive in the terminal. When I was-being in the-process of eating, I have seen my big-friend Benjamin. When he me has seen, he him is seated next to me, and he to-me has said:
- I am passing-by. I go to-meet my girlfriends later ! One will-go to the discothèque this night.

He there has towards 2 hours for doing of-the trash-talking. And sudden, we have heard a noise loud. The girlfriends of Benjamin are arrivedes to the café ! Them-girls have said:
- We are really sorries ! We come of to-have a jam of traffic. Let'sgo-there Benjamin; We go to-be lates !
- One must meet well-soon, you can me to-call if you want ! Said Benjamin.

And next, them-guys have left, and I have been alone again.
Now I am in the-process of to-read a newspaper. I see a-lot of those tenses literaries... This'is such pity to see that this or that thing happened, rather than that they have happened, in writing only. I think that to-read des stuffs seriuses in French is always more easy than to-do of-the trash-talking. And so I take a sip of my coffee and read eagerly as regimes fell, people died, wars broke-out and great discoveries scientifiques them appeared.